Taiwan has one of Asia's most ambitious sustainability goals and an aggressive plan to reduce its environmental footprint. One of the major initiatives is to replace more than 10.000 diesel buses with electric buses by 2030 – offering interesting opportunities within green transport, power management and ITS.
The ambition from Taiwan to become a global hub for electric vehicles and the role-out of 5G in Taiwan will further enable applications and development of autonomous vehicle and connected solutions.
The roundtable discussions are divided into 2 separate sessions and topics:
- Session 1: Ministers and business leaders from government, regional bus operators and leading vehicle manufacturers are invited to discuss and share their ideas on current state as well as the development of a green commercial public bus operation in Taiwan and Sweden
- Session 2: Leading Telecom companies as well as autonomous vehicle developers will discuss and share ideas around 5G applications and autonomous vehicle technology.
Ministers and business leaders from Sweden and Taiwan to participate in the roundtable:
- Taiwanese speakers: Ministry of Transportation & Communication, NT Bus (Public bus operator in multiple regions), Chung Hwa Telecom (Largest telecom provider), Turing Taiwan (Developer of Autonomous driving system)
- Swedish speakers: Regional Traffic Council Stockholm, Västtrafik, Einride, Ericsson, Volvo and Scania
By attending the event, you will be able to:
- Learn the latest development of Smart and Sustainable road transportation development in Taiwan
- Explore and identify business opportunities as well as potential partnerships in Taiwan
Please register your online attendance here no later than 30th of October (both onsite and online participation available). For more information and detailed agenda please reach out Coka Liu or Philip Laurizohn.