The Global Business Climate Survey reflects the views of 1,300 representatives of Swedish companies and is based on subsurveys from 24 markets.
The new global study has been put together by Business Sweden in collaboration with the Swedish Chambers of Commerce and Sweden’s embassies abroad, as part of the Team Sweden initiative.
Business Sweden is pleased to host this webinar on World Trade Day and will present a global comparative analysis of the survey results. Webinar guests will gain valuable insights into the factors that determine success when doing business in international markets.
- Andreas Hatzigeorgiou, CEO, Stockholms Handelskammare
- Ylva Berg, CEO, Business Sweden
- Krister Nilsson, State Secretary to Minister for Foreign Trade and Nordic
- Affairs Anna Hallberg
- Lena Sellgren, Chief Economist, Business Sweden.
- Susanna Zeko, Secretary General, ICC Sweden
- Jonas Lindström, CEO, Swedcham Brazil
- David Hallgren, Vice President Asia-Pacific, Business Sweden
- Ingemar Eriksson, General Manager & Global Head of Supply Chain, CabinAir Tech (Shenzhen)
- Christopher Podgorski, President & CEO, Scania Latin America.
The digital seminar is free of charge and will be broadcast online. Registered guests will be sent a link with instructions on how to join closer to the event.
For more information and how to register click here.