The emergence of the Nordic’s battery ecosystem is addressing the growing demand for green battery production, distribution, and storage. How the Nordic countries work together will define the region’s smart energy approach, but also to the wider European context and then globally. But what needs to be done to maximise resources and expertise from all actors across the Nordics and what are the current challenges and opportunities in a highly dynamic and fast-paced ecosystem?
This webinar will launch the report, XXXXXXX, which provides a framework for continued collaboration between Nordic nations, the current and future needs from industry, and the Nordic region’s green battery value proposition. The report findings are based on interviews with around 25 leading players in the battery value chain in Sweden, Norway, and Finland.
The webinar programme will cover:
- Findings from the report XXXX
- Robert Andrén, Director, Swedish Energy Agency (Energimyndigheten)
- Jan Larsson, CEO, Business Sweden
- Representative from the Nordic Council of Minsters (Nordiska ministerrådet)
- Nina Kopola, CEO, Business Finland (to be confirmed)
- Håkon Hauglie, CEO Innovation Norway (to be confirmed)
When: Thursday 26th August
Time: 10:00 - 11:30 CEST
This event and report are a joint assignment between Business Sweden and the Swedish Energy Agency, Energimyndigheten.