Unprecedented demand for semiconductors is the driving factor behind the significant global shortage and proving a challenge for countries with large manufacturing sectors. In response, the Biden Administration has promised substantial funding to support the rapid growth of the semiconductor manufacturing supply chain and capture opportunities to strengthen the domestic manufacturing footprint.
Sweden's strong and innovative industrial companies have the potential to provide advanced solutions to increase the efficiency of US manufacturing and gaining market share in a highly competitive and fast-paced industry.
Arizona has emerged as the semiconductor capital of North America with major global players setting up in the state. Greater Phoenix, Arizona is now home to a number of large semiconductor manufacturing facilities, including Intel and TSMC which has attracted suppliers with their own facilities.
Together, they are forming a cluster that will accelerate future growth.
Join us to strategically position Sweden, and Swedish solutions and technology to key stakeholders in the US. With sustainable and energy efficient solutions being considered for new projects, Swedish companies who can demonstrate proven success can quickly establish or expand market position.
Delegates will benefit from:
- Exclusive access to industry stakeholders and decision makers on-site
- Opportunities for business creation with some of the largest players in the sector
- Knowledge and capability building within semiconductor manufacturing in the US
The delegation agenda includes:
- Factory visit to semiconductor manufacturing facility, including presentations, meetings, and discussions on-site
- Roundtable discussions with key stakeholders from Arizona based companies
- Presentations of semiconductor ecosystem and opportunities in Arizona
To join the Smart Industry Alliance and be part of the delegation, please contact our project manager, Elma Delic.