Cop26 has set an ambitious goal of ‘Uniting the world to tackle climate change’ and the event in Glasgow aims to bring together global leaders to deliver big changes across all industries.
The position from the US has shifted with the new Biden-Harris administration committing to broad-reaching investment aimed at reaching emissions targets.
High-level stakeholders from the US and Swedish political and energy industry arenas will discuss outcomes from key events in the NY Climate Week as well as explore the political implications and approaches within the US.
- Mattias Goldmann, Senior Advisor, Prev. Head of Sustainability Sweco
Addressing Key US Carbon Reduction Challenges - Sharing best practices on policy, technology, and innovation
Panel: Unlocking renewables to energise the US green transition
- Abbey DeRocker, Assistant Director, Large Scale Renewables, NYSERDA
- Gary Rackliffe, VP Market Development and Innovation, Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- Henrik Baltscheffsky, CEO, Hexicon
Panel: Driving the evolution of electromobility solutions
- Mark Simon, Director, Electric Vehicle Policy, NYC DoT
- Katie Robinson, Senior Director of Programs and Operations, Electrification Coalition
- Jonathan Miller, Senior Vice President Public Affairs, Volvo Group North America
- Niklas Reinedahl, US General Manager, Einride
- Karin Ebbinghaus, CEO, ElonRoad
Time and date:
10:30 – 12:00 EDT
16:30 - 18:00 CEST
Tuesday 21st September
For further information and to reserve your spot:
For further information, full agenda and registration please visit: Pioneer the Possible Launch (confetti.events)