The Business Climate Survey 2021 reflects the most up-to-date view of Swedish companies on the ground and provides first-hand perspectives into business trends, challenges and opportunities.
The webinar will cover:
- Recent political developments in Hong Kong, including the implementation of the National Security Law, and their impact on the overall business climate
- How companies have been impacted by government's Covid-19 measures such as travel restrictions, closed borders and mandatory quarantine
- How Swedish companies stayed competitive and profitable in 2020
This is a joint project by Business Sweden, the Consulate General of Sweden in Hong Kong and the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong. The full report will be available on Business Sweden's webpage in early July.
- Introduction by the Consul General of Sweden in Hong Kong Per Augustsson
- Presentation of key takeaways by Anna Zhan from Business Sweden and Simona Rosi from the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- Q&A and discussion moderated by Kristian Odebjer, Chairman of Swedish Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong
Date: 2 July 2021
Time: 5.00 - 6.00 PM Hong Kong time (GMT+8) / 11.00 AM - 12.00 PM European time (GMT+2)
Last day to register is Friday 2 July.