The Healthcare Forum is made up a half-day of webinars aimed at forming and strengthening partnerships between Swedish and Indonesian actors within the healthcare & life science space. Featuring high-level participation from the private and public sector, discussions will cover a broad range of topics, including:
- Digital integration of critical healthcare systems
- Improving hospital operations by using technology as a lever
- Opportunities for collaboration in academia and research
- Indonesia Minister of Health, H.E. Mr Budi G. Sadikin
- Sweden State Secretary to Minister for Health and Social Affairs, H.E. Ms Maja Fjaestad
- Ambassador of Indonesia to Sweden and Latvia, H.E. Mr Kamapradipta Isnomo
- Ambassador of Sweden to Indonesia and Timor-Leste, H.E. Ms Marina Berg
For more information and registration, click here.
You can also reach out to Elsa Purba for more details and to discuss opportunities for participation.
Organizers: Team Sweden Indonesia