Team Sweden will host the Sweden-Indonesia Sustainability Partnership (SISP) week on 22–26 November 2021, in collaboration with the Indonesian Government. The week, which is entirely digital, aims to raise awareness of Agenda 2030, promote joint efforts to achieve the sustainability goals, and to strengthen collaboration between academia, the public sector and the business community.
Each day begins with a plenary session featuring high-level Swedish and Indonesian political participation, followed by private and public sector dialogues.
- November 22nd | Sustainable Development and Job Creation
- November 23rd | Smart Transportation
- November 24th | Renewable Energy
- November 25th | Blue Economy
- November 26th | Industry 4.0