The webinar will focus on how we in the Nordics can move beyond the crisis together and on how the green transition provides a perfect opportunity for Nordic collaboration both locally and on the global stage.
During the webinar Business Sweden will present what actions have been taken in the Nordics to support recovery, including a presentation of The New Business Landscape. By identifying key trends, transformations and shifts that will occur over the next decade, Business Sweden has gathered insights to help understand the real and potential impact on Swedish business and public stakeholders that will shape the next decade.
Consequently, Business Sweden will present two exciting focus areas for 2021, Smart Transportation and Smart Energy, both of which are areas where the Nordics are uniquely positioned to make an impact. Cross-border collaboration within Smart Transportation and Smart Energy can grow R&D, increase investments, and accelerate trade, with the Nordic countries taking a leading role globally in the green transition.
By participating in this webinar, you will gain an understanding of:
- Stimulus packages and investments to support recovery and green transition in the Nordics
- Insights from Business Sweden’s The New Business Landscape
- Trends and business opportunities focusing on Smart Transportation and Smart Energy
For more information and to register, please contact:
Contact Christian Weckman to register to the event before March 8, 2021.
The webinar will be held in Swedish. The webinar is organized by Business Sweden in collaboration with the Swedish Embassies in Copenhagen, Helsinki and Oslo.
- Welcome remarks by Ambassador Charlotte Wrangberg, Ambassador Nicola Clase, and Ambassador Cecilia Björner
- The Importance of Nordic Collaboration by Anna Hallberg, Minister for Foreign Trade and Nordic Affairs
- Business Sweden’s Nordic Roadmap to Recovery and introduction to The New Business landscape by Christian Weckman, Country Manager Finland, Business Sweden
- Spotlight on Smart Transportation featuring findings from Business Sweden’s New Business Landscape report by Hanna Leffler, Trade Commissioner and Country Manager Denmark, Business Sweden, with guest speaker Jonas Hernlund, Chief Commercial Director from Einride
- Spotlight on Smart Energy featuring findings from Business Sweden’s New Business Landscape report by Jessica Olsson, Trade Commissioner and Country Manager Norway, Business Sweden, with guest speakers Andreas Regnell, Senior Vice President of Strategic Development at Vattenfall, and Emma Nehrenheim, Chief Enviromental Officer at Northvolt
- Panel discussion and Q&A focusing on possibilities for Nordic collaboration on green transition
- Summary and wrap-up by Nina Lindberg, Market Area Director Northern Europe and Eurasia, Business Sweden