Together with the Swedish ESF Council, Business Sweden in the UK is hosting a webinar about the opportunities for Swedish companies to apply for funding from the BAR. Speakers also include representatives from the Swedish Embassy in London, the Swedish Board of Trade and Business Sweden’s Trade Facilitation Team.
The Brexit Adjustment Reserve (BAR)
The European Commission has established the Brexit Adjustment Reserve (BAR) to help soften the negative economic impact of Brexit. The purpose of the reserve is to support companies and government agencies who have been adversely impacted by the economic, territorial and social consequences of Brexit. The support relates to costs incurred during the period 2020-2023. Sweden has been administered EUR 137 million and the Swedish ESF Council will announce several funding opportunities in different categories.
Business Sweden is hosting a webinar to inform Swedish companies about the Brexit Adjustment Reserve. Participating speakers in the webinar will include:
- Gustaf Bergström, Trade Commissioner for UK and Ireland, Business Sweden
- Representatives from the Swedish ESF Council
- Åsa Theander, Deputy Head of Mission, Swedish Embassy in London
- Emma Sävenborg, Senior Adviser, National Board of Trade (Kommerskollegium)
- Helena Kohlström Ziegel, Trade Advisor and customs expert, Business Sweden
Please note that the webinar will be held in Swedish.
Please email Ebba Deijenberg, to register. You will be sent out a link to access the event the day before the event. The last day to register is December 5, 2022.
8 December 13-14 GMT (14-15 CET)