Public and private stakeholders in the U.S. are seeking proven, innovative, and green solutions to meet sustainability goals and deliver projects within renewable energy, electromobility, sustainable buildings, and industrial transformation. But to validate solutions and get a foothold in this vast market, Swedish companies need to identify and prioritize the right opportunities, partners and customers.
This interactive webinar provides an overview of key opportunities across mentioned sectors, and their ecosystems in leading states. The webinar will also include insights from pioneering Swedish companies that have become a part of the green transformation in the U.S.
The programme will cover:
- Opening Remarks by the Swedish Energy Agency
- Executive Summary of Key Sectors and Ecosystems in the U.S. by Business Sweden
- Key Learnings from Swedish Companies
- Alfa Laval
- Q&A / Open Discussion
This is event is co-organised with the Swedish Energy Agency.
- Verena Adamheit, Senior Developer International Markets, Swedish Energy Agency
- Vlad Månsson, Country Manager USA, Business Sweden
- Jo Vanhoren, President, Alfa Laval USA
- Michelle Avary, VP Product Strategy & Government Affairs USA, Einride
Date: January 27th
Time: 10:00-11:00 EST / 16:00-17:00 CEST
Please register here.
If you are experiencing issues in registering through the link above, please use this form.
For any questions, please contact: