By participating you will gain:
• Insights on the Japanese healthcare market and digitalization
• Matchmaking opportunities with stakeholders in Japan’s healthcare market
• Networking opportunities with other Nordic health startups and growth companies
- May 11th: Program Day: hybrid event in Tokyo
- May 12-13th: Matchmaking Days: matchmakings through an online portal
- April 26th: Preparatory Meeting (online) prior to the summit to better
understand the Japanese healthcare landscape
Many leading Japanese companies including big pharma, investors, medical device companies etc have already signed up.
Time: 11 to 13 May, 2022.
Location: Hybrid event. Online for Nordic companies and partly onsite at Embassy of Sweden in Tokyo for Japanese companies.
Language: Match making meetings will be held in English. The Program day will be held in English and Japanese with simultaneous interpretation
See more details at Nordic Health Summit Japan.
To register your interest to participate, contact Magnus Blondell for details as free registration is available through regional partners.
Last day to register is 9 May, 2022 but please register ASAP for best match making opportunities.