In the 2 years of fighting COVID-19, nurses have made tremendous sacrifices, at a heavy personal cost: pulling long shifts, day after day, week after week, since the start of the pandemic. The role of nurses has been significantly amplified due to COVID-19. With or without COVID-19 pandemic, Singapore is facing a critical shortage of nurses that threatens the ability of the health care system to function. What can we do to augment the nurses in their work and help direct valuable time on value-added services?
Our SINGAPORE-NORDIC HEALTH 4.0 programme aims to bring Nordic solutions that can improve augment nursing manpower here in Singapore. As identified by the main challenges posed by key persons in the healthcare sector, we offer to help connect you the right organisations and people to jumpstart your growth into the Singapore and the region.
To kick off, this webinar will be a chance for you to learn if this programme is right for you. Hear about the healthcare providers, what available funding there is to support the implementation of your products and ask any questions you may have.
The programme highlights
Five Focus Areas:
- End to End Logistics Management of Supplies and Equipment
- Patient Monitoring Systems
- Applications to Patient and Caregivers
- Assisting Oral Medication Delivery and Administration
- Real Time Integrator System
If you choose to participate, you can:
- Attend our in-depth market overview of Singapore
- 1-to-1 consultation sessions.
- Virtual meeting and presentation from key persons within the Healthcare industry
- Virtual pitching session to healthcare providers
- Come for a physical market delegation to Singapore to meet the healthcare providers and discuss tangible projects and trials (If selected by these stakeholders)
Time: 20 April or 27 April, 2022 - 9am CET
Location: Online Webinar
To join the programme, please register down below:
For more information, contact Nicholas Song.