We welcome everyone who want to know more about the Agri-Food Tech industry in Singapore. This can include, but is not limited to:
• Representatives from startups and scaleups
• Larger corporations working with innovation
• Research institutes
• Regional market and development groups
• Nicholas Song, Consultant in Singapore, will visit Stockholm and share insights about the Agri-Food Tech landscape in Singapore and Southeast Asia, among with the planned activities in Singapore for 2023 that Business Sweden will offer the Swedish startups, scalups, larger corporations and organisations this year.
• Carl Norsten, Program Manager for Agri-Food Tech, who will share about Business Sweden’s support in the Agri-Food Tech industry globally.
• Representatives from GROW, a Singaporean global Impact Accelerator, that will join online and share about how they work with international startups and scaleups and how they can support them in their growth journey in the region.
Note that the seminar will be in English.
• How Business Sweden support Agri-Food Tech companies globally
• About Singapore Agri-Food Tech landscape
• About Agri-Food Tech activities in Singapore 2023
• Guest sharing: Singaporean Global Impact Accelerator
Date: Friday 24th March 2023
- 08.30-10.00. Arrival and breakfast 08.15-08.30 for those attending in-person.
Register here no later than 22nd March for in-person attendance, or 23rd March for online attendance