India has already come to the fore as an attractive supply chain alternative for global companies looking to navigate an increasingly complex world. Today, the entire SSEA region with India, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines offers strong and viable opportunities for securing resilience while tapping into rapidly growing markets.
This seminar hosted in Stockholm will give you an overview of the latest economic and business trends to guide your SSEA strategy.
The seminar will cover:
- Market outlook, economic and business potential including the political outlook
- Demography as a growth enabler
- Industry trends, challenges and opportunities within infrastructure and manufacturing. Supply Chain and building resilience
- How Swedish companies can tap into growth across the SSEA region
Keynote speakers from Business Sweden:
- Opening remarks by Jan Larsson, President & CEO, Business Sweden
- Lena Sellgren, Head of CEO Office and Chief Economist
- Emil Akander, Vice President and Head of Region SSEA
- Cecilia Oskarsson, Trade Commissioner to India
- David Lidén, Trade Commissioner to Vietnam
- Rickard Levin, Country Manager, Singapore
When: 18 April at 8.30-10 CET
Where: Coor konferens TCO- Huset
Linnégatan 14, Stockholm
Save your spot
Register your attendance here.