Malaysia is an important location for supply chain diversification and an increasing number of global companies set up manufacturing in the country. Malaysia is at the same time striving to move up the value chain in order to remain competitive globally, which demands dedication into R&D and innovation, as well as emphasis on sustainable best practices - areas where Sweden can be a partner.
Earlier this year, Business Sweden has organised forums within Green Mobility and Transport as well as Green Production and signed an MoU with MGTC, an important player in the Malaysian transition, bringing government and private sectors together. These activities have resulted in the development of promising industry networks and business relationships as well as interest towards Swedish sustainable offering and solutions amongst key stakeholders.
Swedish companies can tap on the country's growing sustainability pledge to gain a head start on the market access to Malaysia.
The delegation consists of a 3-day program featuring seminar and networking at IGEM, meeting with industry representatives/stakeholders, government agencies and reception at the Swedish Embassy.
Value for participating companies:
- Best possible introduction opportunities and build network through high level meetings with key stakeholders
- Increased awareness of the value of Swedish sustainable business
- Gain market insights and learning from local Swedish peers through sharing and knowledge exchange
- Opportunity to present and showcase products and solutions to target audience
- Explore potential partnerships and sales opportunities within the automotive and manufacturing sector
To participate and for inquiry, please contact Steve Chai for more information. Last day for registration: 31 August 2023
Date: 4-6 October