We will bring you on a guided tour through Asia’s largest Agri-Food Tech Expo, featuring product exhibitions with over 200 exhibitors from more than 15 countries, draw over 6,000 physical attendees, with regional attendees from Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia, Vietnam, South Korea, and India. The event will attract representatives from both local and global agribusinesses, growers, manufacturers, technology providers, research institutes, start-ups, investors, wholesalers, and retailers.
The expo will incorporate the following key exhibit themes:
• Novel Food Technologies
• Urban Farming
• Sustainability & Resource Management
• Food Processing & Packaging
• Food Safety & Security
In conjunction with the event, Business Sweden will organise a dedicated program to meet with key stakeholders, venture capitalist, and business incubators in Singapore that can accelerate your go-to-market. Delegates will have the opportunity to learn more about the latest development within Asia’s Agri-Food Tech ecosystem in Singapore, showcase their solutions and discuss business opportunities.
If you choose to participate, you can:
· ENGAGE WITH KEY GOVERNMENT AGENCIES that will share challenges faced at the domestic level, what their targets and goals are, and the capabilities envisaged
· LEARN AND BE INSPIRED BY INNOVATORS within Singapore’s agri-food tech landscape which can offer opportunities for partnership and innovation
· DISCOVER THE LATEST PRODUCTS AND INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS during the exhibition that is shaping Southeast Asia’s vibrant agri-food hub
· SHOWCASE AND PITCH YOUR BUSINESS to decision makers which can help your company can take its position in Singapore and scale to Asia
· LEVERAGING A GOVERNMENT "LOOK-AND-FEEL" that will elevate the overall experience and help you gain access to organizers and decisionmakers
Time: 01 - 03 November 2023
· Day 1: Introduction to Singapore, and guided tour around the Agri-food Tech Expo
· Day 2: Visit Agri-food tech companies and research-based academia
· Day 3: Pitching and networking sessions, plus Dinner at the Swedish Embassy Residences
Register: To learn more please contact Nicholas Song for more information.