Serving as an information platform for the energy sector, E-world gathers international decision makers in Essen annually. The significance of the trade fair has been growing year on year and is reflected in the increased presence of international guests with one in five visitors coming from abroad.
From the 20-22 February 2024, topics in focus will cover innovative solutions for the future of energy supply, including:
- Energy production
- Transport and storage
- Energy trading
- Energy efficiencies
- Green technologies
- Decentralised systems
- Energy services
- The areas of energy storage, decentralised systems, and energy services are continuously growing at the trade fair.
As a participant in the Swedish Energy Pavilion, you will get:
- Exhibition space in the joint Swedish Energy Pavilion with possibility to showcase physical product/s
- Highly subsidised fee by the Swedish Energy Agency
- Support in booking meetings with potential partners
- Pitch activities in and outside the Pavilion
- Support in preparation before and during the fair
Register here, no later than 29 October.
20-22 February at MESSE ESSEN, Essen Germany.