No industrial transformation without energy transition. While policy-makers have set the direction of the green transition, the private sector has turned climate policy into business practice; working collaboratively to impact change on a global scale.
Business Sweden leads the way in aiding Swedish and international companies to invest and collaborate, both in Sweden and globally. With the Swedish Pavilion at Hannover Messe, we take pride in fostering partnerships and serving as a liaison between global climate challenges and innovative solutions, accelerating companies and countries in their transition journeys.
The Swedish Pavilion has its spot in Hall 12 “ENERGY 4.0” and covers seven important core topics throughout its vibrant exhibition space, remarkable events agenda and high-level engagements:
- CO2-neutral, energy-efficient production
- Smart Energy & Industry 4.0. The Internet of Energy
- Green Hydrogen. Power-2-X
- E-Mobility. Battery value chain. Charging infrastructure.
- Circular economy and resourceefficient production
- Сarbon footprint tracking. Smart metering
- Sustainability analytics. Digital energy management and AI
The Swedish Pavilion occupies 90 sq. m. in the heart of Energy 4.0 Hall and aims to showcase the bright selection of Swedish companies. Several tailored packages available for potential co-exhibitors.
We welcome co-exhibitors to join all shared activities* organized at Swedish Pavilion throughout HANNOVER MESSE days:
- Opening ceremony with official representation
- Sweden Speaks corner (company presentations, high-level & industry panels, expert interviews)
- Topic-specific dialogues with clients and other relevant stakeholders
- Initiatives fostering potential partnerships
- Highlighting Sweden’s strong profile areas such as Innovation and Sustainability
- Welcoming guest delegations
- Evening event with refreshments and mingle
… and more to come!
Secure a spot here.
Registration for the Swedish Pavilion implies:
- Early-bird fees until 20 October
- General registration until 22 December
Welcome to join us!