At Business Sweden, we work with a long-term talent development and recruitment, and have decided in this planning process that we will not make a new intake for Talent Accelerator 2020. We will update the website with information about the application for 2021.
Stay in touch with us and follow us in social media!
To secure a good match between our candidates and the Talent Accelerator program, the application process is divided into four steps, described below. Please familiarise yourself with the information before you apply so that you know what to expect.
1. Formal requirements
- Master’s degree
- International experience through work or studies
- High level of written and spoken proficiency in English. Proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
- Extracurricular activities of relevance to your future work life
- Registration of residence (“folkbokförd”) in Sweden, effective at the latest at the start of the programme.
- CV and cover letter. You will also be asked to fill out basic personal information.
2. Problem-solving tests
If you fulfill the formal requirements, the next step is to complete a few problem-solving tests. These tests are designed to check how you approach and solve obstacles, which will come in handy during the programme.
3. Personality assessment
Those who pass the problem-solving tests are invited to take a personality assessment test. This test focuses on our company values to make sure that you are a suitable match. Selected candidates will be contacted and invited to the Assessment Centre.
4. Assessment Centre
The Assessment Centre is the final step of the selection process. You will spend one day getting to know Business Sweden and meet our management team and other people involved in the trainee program. You will be assessed in interviews and through group and individual work. More information about the Assessment Centre is sent out to those who are invited.