It is a guide to 76 companies, all of which are developing innovative products and services with the potential of advancing the field. At the end of the report, there is a listing of their relevant R&D projects as well as launched products.
- A map of technologies used by the companies
- Description of areas of rapid technology advancement
- Presentation of Swedish research infrastructures including Science for Life Laboratory
- AstraZeneca's, Pfizer's and Thermo Fisher Scientific's view on precision medicine and their presence in Sweden
- A list of companies and their projects
“Swedish precision medicine is a real area of growth and home to a vibrant start-up scene.”
In this report, we have prepared a guide to 76 companies developing innovative products and services that have the potential of advancing the precision medicine sector. The companies are clustered in five major regions, where the capital region Stockholm-Uppsala is home to almost 50%. The vast majority has been spun out of academic institutions.
This report is published by SwedenBIO – the Swedish Life Science Industry Organisation with support from Business Sweden, the Swedish Trade and Investment Council, and Vinnova, the Governmental Agency for Innovation and in collaboration with management consulting firm, Arthur D. Little.