Sweden is a nation of high-income earners with a large share of spending on retail and food & beverage. Swedes are also recognised as widely traveled trendsetters who are innately curious about new international brands and products. And since the purchasing power is one of the highest in Europe, they have ever increasing means to satisfy that curiosity.
Take a closer look at Sweden
- Strong retail sales growth for 22 consecutive years
- Wealthy consumers with high purchasing power
- Strong appetite for new international retail brands
- Well established test market
- Largest market in the Nordic region
- Availability of attractive retail space